VACANCY! RECRUITMENT RESOURCER
Responsible Life are looking for a determined and engaging individual who would like to develop a career in recruitment! Do you have a passion for speaking to people? Have you worked in a recruitment agency, or as part of an internal recruitment/HR team? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
Our People Team are based across two fantastic locations in Plymouth; Royal William Yard and Princess Court in the city centre. The Recruitment Resourcer will support our Talent Acquisition Specialist with the recruitment of a variety of Head Office based roles, at differing levels of seniority.
You will be joining a team who have already seen a lot of success throughout their journey so far and are looking for a personable, high-energy individual to be a part of their next phase of growth!
- Source candidates for a variety of roles through online job sites such as Total Jobs and Indeed
- Making outbound calls to candidates who have applied for existing jobs
- Advertising live positions, shortlisting and application feedback management
- Telephone pre-screening candidates
- Regular use of LinkedIn to both advertise vacancies and source suitable candidates
- Attend networking events to source candidates when required
- Develop strong, trustworthy relationships with hiring managers to ensure you can match the best applicants to their job vacancies
- Handle a variety of administration tasks to support the recruitment process
- Provide feedback to candidates after interviews
- Maintain internal databases by keeping up to date on candidate files and CV’s
What’s in it for me?
- Genuine opportunity for progression across a wide range of departments across the whole company – this is always encouraged and celebrated.
- The chance to be part of an innovative, forward thinking, and supportive business, where you can bring your authentic self to work every day.
- Personal development 121s – work with your manager to shape the next steps in your career.
- Access to exciting and ongoing training through the Responsible Academy
- Regular social events outside of work – we work incredibly hard but love to let our hair down and relax too!
- Opportunity to get involved with internal initiatives at work that interest you, such as becoming a Wellbeing Champion, or our Sustainability programme.
- Fully stocked fridge with snacks, tea, coffee, soft drinks, fruit and naughty treats!
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience working within a recruitment agency, RPO or internal Recruitment team is essential for this role
- You will be proactive, with the ability to work and manage your time effectively
- Exceptional communication skills – you are someone who genuinely enjoys speaking to a variety of people from all sorts of backgrounds
- Salary up to £24,000
- 20 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day per year of service (up to 5 years)
- Birthday leave – take the day off and enjoy!
- Office closed on Bank Holidays
- Paid sick leave (post probation)
- NEST Pension
- BUPA employee assistance programme
- Specsavers Vouchers
- Private Healthcare with Vitality (post probation)
Hours of Work
Please note, this is a permanent, full-time position, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Due to the nature of the role, you will be joining a team where working outside of regular office hours is sometimes required.
Responsible Life introduced hybrid working in Summer 2021. We currently offer employees in the People Team the opportunity to work from home 1 day per week post probation.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new challenge, please apply with your full CV or contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jenn at email@example.com
Please see the below link to our Recruitment Privacy Notice that will give you more information on how we process applicant data for recruitment purposes: