Marketing Performance Analyst
VACANCY! MARKETING PERFORMANCE ANALYST
Responsible Life, one of the UK’s leading later life lending specialists, are looking for a Marketing Performance Analyst to join our marketing dream team. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will help to shape an overall marketing strategy that drives profitability, brand consistency, and overall market growth. You’ll take responsibility for setting specific objectives and managing projects through to completion.
If you are committed, ambitious and passionate, with hands-on PPC advertising experience, we have the perfect job for you!
We currently work with a wide and varied range of partners such as The Telegraph, Reader’s Digest, Good Housekeeping, Country Living, Prima, Best Magazine and Royal London. We have a multi-million-pound annual marketing budget, and our work has a vast presence both on and offline.
As the Marketing Performance Analyst you will have high-level of knowledge of paid digital channels, optimising campaigns and managing set budgets with a focus on ROI.
Naturally analytical, you will be able to efficiently review campaign performance against set KPIs and make actionable recommendations. You will assist the Marketing Manager by supporting and consulting with the rest of the team, with responsibility for reviewing and reporting upon multiple campaigns.
Alongside this, you will work with the Marketing Team to deliver the business strategy and to understand and implement the wider business objectives.
Essential Skills for the Marketing Performance Analyst:
- Excellent experience and knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience managing spends and performance to hit agreed KPIs
- Previous PPC advertising experience, particularly Google & Microsoft Ads
- Excellent copywriting skills, with the ability to adapt content based on audience
- Understanding of how to target and communicate with customers throughout the funnel
- Experience managing multiple campaigns within set budgets
- Strong data analysis skills, with a good understanding of ROI measurements/attributions
- Experience in Analytical tools such as Google Analytics or similar
Desirable Skills for the Marketing Performance Analyst:
- Project management experience
- Previous experience working with Mail Chimp and creating email campaigns
- Experience with landing page analysis and conversion rate optimisation
- Native advertising experience would be a huge plus but is not essential
- Knowledge of social advertising including Facebook
This position would suit someone with B2C lead generating campaign experience.
A strong work ethic is essential, working closely with the wider team to ensure campaigns are effectively managed as well as pushing your own personal development keeping on top of market knowledge and trends.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new challenge, please apply with your full CV or contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jenn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the below link to our Recruitment Privacy Notice that will give you more information on how we process applicant data for recruitment purposes: