Information Centre Team Manager
VACANCY! INFORMATION CENTRE TEAM MANAGER
Responsible Life, an international financial services company, are currently looking for a driven and experienced Sales Manager to manage a team of passionate Information Centre Coordinators within our centre at Royal William Yard.
The Information Centre Sales Manager will manage and support a team of coordinators, helping them to achieve business KPIs, focusing on compliance and driving performance through training and support in the development of their skills.
Our Coordinators make outbound calls to customers who have enquired about their mortgage product options to provide them with the information they need and make pre-qualified appointments for our Mortgage Advisers. Enquiries come from major partners such as Royal London, The Telegraph, Readers Digest and Aviva.
Key Responsibilities for the Information Centre Sales Manager:
- Manage a team of Information Centre Coordinators
- Ensure team KPIs and targets are met, and handle the day to day management of the dialling system
- Reporting on team performance to the Head of the Information Centre, and creating daily CRM system reports
- Identifying and supporting processing improvement opportunities to continuously improve on the performance of the team and wider business
- Supporting the development of their team through coaching and development
- Ensuring compliance and that the team perform in line with external regulations and internally set processes
- Encouraging a positive work environment and culture in line with Responsible Life’s core values
- Becoming a hub of knowledge to handle any enquiry from customers, Advisers and internal business departments, including supporting the team with escalated complaints
- Looking at reward and recognition opportunities to encourage and drive forward team performance
- Handle any disciplinary issues that may arise
- Completing 1-2-1s and supporting the growth of individuals within their team
Skills Requirements for the Information Centre Team Manager:
- Experienced Sales manager, working within a contact or call centre environment
- Proven record in driving team performance towards targets
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Experienced in reporting on team KPIs
- Previous process improvement experience is beneficial
- Coaching and development experience
- Experience working within a regulated environment – a strong understanding of compliance and the importance of adhering to regulations
Please note, this is a permanent, full time position. We operate between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturdays 9am-5pm, shifts for this position will include some evening and weekend patterns.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new challenge, please apply with your full CV or contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jenn at email@example.com
Please see the below link to our Recruitment Privacy Notice that will give you more information on how we process applicant data for recruitment purposes: