Information Centre Coordinator
VACANCY! INFORMATION CENTRE COORDINATOR
Basic Salary: £18,500 plus uncapped commission (average £6,000 per annum)
Responsible Life, an international financial services company, are currently looking for driven professionals to join our award-winning team as an Information Centre Coordinator.
The Information Centre Coordinator will make criteria-qualified appointments for our Mortgage Adviser teams. Enquiries will come from major partners such as The Telegraph, Readers Digest and Aviva.
As the Information Centre Coordinator you will make outreach to customers who have enquired about, or requested further information on mortgage product options. Your ability to successfully build rapport with our prospective customers, ensuring that you are providing clear and accurate information will allow you to arrange pre-qualified appointments for our Mortgage Advisers who can give further specialist advice and guidance to customers.
Key Responsibilities of the Information Centre Coordinator:
Sales and Customer Service
- Manage outbound phone calls to potential customers who have requested further information about Equity Release solutions.
- Provide insight on how we can support customers and establish an understanding of their individual needs.
- Ensure that customer leads meet the minimum requirements ahead of booking appointments with our Advisers.
- Assertively manage calls whilst remaining compliant and adhering to and Responsible Life’s treating customers fairly policies.
- Adhere to compliance/regulatory scripts where necessary during calls whilst also building positive rapport with customers.
- Show empathy and build effective relationships with customers enquiring about our services.
- Positively represent the Responsible Life brand on all calls made to customer leads.
Systems and Diary Management
- Work across multiple systems to input and cross-check information.
- Arrange appointments for interested customers being mindful of time and location restrictions for both the customer and Adviser.
- Manage diary bookings for Advisers, ensuring that all required information is provided.
Analysis and Data Gathering
- Gain relevant customer information through effective questioning, qualifying customers needs ahead of arranging appointments with our Advisers teams.
- Accurately record information using our bespoke internal systems to provide thorough and useful notes for Advisers for any appointments arranged.
- Perform thorough quality checking of information about customers provided for any appointments scheduled.
- Adhere to Responsible Life’s processes for managing calls and customer information.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of internal processes and regulatory requirements with regular internal training provided.
Essential Experience for the Information Centre Coordinator
- At least C grade GCSE level Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Sales experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- A solution focused approach
- Confident user of the Microsoft Office suite (Including basic Excel experience)
- Ability to manage multiple systems and diaries
- Experience working within financial services or a regulated environment (I.e. insurance, banking, telecommunications etc.)
Please note, this is a permanent position and will be joining a team that work shift patterns that cover evenings and weekends. We are currently looking for applicants to work full time hours (40 hours per week) and shifts available between the hours of 11am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturdays 9am-5pm.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new challenge, please apply with your full CV or contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jenn at email@example.com
Please see the below link to our Recruitment Privacy Notice that will give you more information on how we process applicant data for recruitment purposes: