VACANCY! DATA ANALYST
Responsible Life, one of the UKs leading later life lending specialists, are looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing Business Intelligence Team.
Our Business Intelligence Team provide a vital function supporting our internal departments with key business reports and data analysis to support progress and performance against the wider business strategic plans and objectives. In addition to this, our team of Analysts provide integral data and commentary around our external partnerships.
As a Data Analyst, you will be naturally inquisitive and be able to not only provide basic data reports but also produce useful data analysis combined with commentary on findings to support the business function that you are working with. The team is currently experiencing a period of major growth, and as such presents a brilliant opportunity to learn new skills, software and techniques in a dynamic environment.
Essential Skills for the Data Analyst:
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Experience producing a number of reports to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to create robust business intelligence reports for both internal and external use with insightful commentary
- A keen eye for identifying key trends in data to provide suggestions for areas of improvement based on data analysis
- Strong data processing, manipulation, and querying skills
- A degree in a relevant subject (e.g., mathematics, statistics)
- Strong communication skills
Desirable Skills for the Data Analyst:
- Experience with, or knowledge of Python/SQL would be desirable but is not essential for this position.
- Experience of building within PowerBI would be very desirable
- Experience of DAX coding in PowerBI would be desirable
With offices based in the heart of Royal William Yard, this role will join a team of hard-working, innovative analysts with a passion for data.
A strong work ethic is essential, working closely with the wider team to ensure report requests are effectively managed as well as pushing your own personal development.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new challenge, please apply with your full CV or contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jenn at email@example.com
Please see the below link to our Recruitment Privacy Notice that will give you more information on how we process applicant data for recruitment purposes: