Key Account Executive (Financial Services)
VACANCY! Key Account Executive (Financial Services)
Responsible Life, a financial services company is looking for an experienced Key Account Executive to join our growing team. This is a new position within the business and will play a pivotal role in developing and managing some of our key relationships with our largest partners.
As the Key Account Executive, you will provide strong leadership on imaginative strategy planning, client counsel and liaising with senior-level members of our clients business to ensure a positive and mutually productive relationship.
Taking a data driven approach to the performance of your account, as the Key Account Executive you will confidently analyse and discuss ways to improve and build on the business partnership. You will utilise your knowledge and experience of the financial services sector to collaborate with and advise our partners, staying in line with key internal compliance guidelines and FCA regulations.
Process driven, you will create robust, bespoke processes, set MI and governance strategies to manage the success of your account, partnering with our internal Business Intelligence and Compliance teams for support.
Skills Requirements for the Key Account Executive (Financial Services)
- Previous experience managing large partnership accounts within the financial services sector is essential
- Exposure to FCA regulations or an FCA regulated industry
- Highly effective influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills at senior and executive level
- Detail orientated approach to account management with a solid understanding of relationship performance analysis and metrics and the ability to communicate these findings effectively
- Data driven, with excellent analysis skills and the ability to provide useful insights on this (Strong Excel user)
- Confident communicator, comfortable engaging with stakeholders at all levels including board level contacts
- Solid collaboration skills and the ability to build trust and confidence across the organisation
- Proven experience creating robust account management processes
- Knowledge of governance strategies
Desirable Experience for the Key Account Executive (Financial Services)
- Management of relationships with large banking brands
With our Head Office based in Plymouth some travel to this area (as needed) will be expected.
If you feel that you have the experience required and are looking for a new challenge in your career please apply with your CV.
Please see the below link to our Recruitment Privacy Notice that will give you more information on how we process applicant data for recruitment purposes: