VACANCY! FILE ADMINISTRATOR
Responsible Life have an exciting opportunity that is a new role for the business as we develop our expert File Review team.
We are looking for an administrator with a keen eye for detail and a proven ability to work accurately and efficiently to provide support checking advice files to be passed along to our qualified team of File Reviewers.
With a highly organised and methodical approach to work, the File Administrator will check key information, dates and compliance details across a number of important documents within advice case files. As the File Administrator, you will ensure that all information is correct and present, following up with our Advisers on any missing details and amending simple issues with spelling and grammar etc. ahead of passing these case files to the File Reviewers.
Key Responsibilities for the File Administrator
- Reviewing documents for key information including reference numbers, dates, customer details etc. checking accuracy and flagging any incorrect information
- Uploading documents to SharePoint, ensuring all documentation is labelled and filed away correctly and in line with our internal processes
- Ensuring that each case has all of the relevant documentation, fully completed and in line with compliance guidelines
- Amending any spelling or grammatical errors within reports and files and ensuring that these are presented in a professional and easy to read format
- Completing a checklist for each case reviewed and uploading this to the client’s SharePoint folder to confirm action completed
- Prioritising ‘urgent’ cases, managing time to ensure that these are completed in a timely manner and flagged as important when forwarded to the File Reviewer
- Contacting Advisers to chase missing information or documents from files provided via email and telephone
- General administrative duties to support the team of File Reviewers
Skills Requirements for the File Administrator:
- Strong administrative skills
- Confident user of the Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and self-motivated, with the ability to work from own initiative
- Outstanding communication skills
- An understanding of the advice process would be beneficial but is not an essential
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and are looking for a new challenge for your career within the business please apply with your CV or forward your details to our Talent Acquisition Manager Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the below link to our Recruitment Privacy Notice that will give you more information on how we process applicant data for recruitment purposes: