Mortgage Adviser – Edinburgh
VACANCY! MORTGAGE ADVISER, EDINBURGH
Responsible Life, one of the UK’s leading Equity Release mortgage brokers are currently recruiting for a Self-Employed Equity Release Mortgage Adviser to join our team in Edinburgh.
As a business we have gone from strength to strength over the last couple of years with huge growth occurring throughout the business. The successful candidate will have full support and benefit from high quality appointments provided by our Information Centre based at our Head Office in Plymouth. Our experienced team take warm, inbound enquiries generated from national TV advertising campaigns, newspapers, digital and from our referral partners. They then discuss with the customer their interest and eligibility before booking a face to face appointment with one of our Advisers.
Our Advisers benefit from an industry leading commission structure and thorough training program to allow for success in the role. Working with us you will benefit from:
- Full compliance Support
- Our sophisticated Customer Relationship Management system.
- Industry leading commissions ensuring you earn more for the same case and compete on interest rates and offers.
- Business cards, letterheads, e-mail address & signatures.
- No regulatory fees or minimum charges for you whatsoever.
- An industry brand-name with monthly positive press and column inches in the national press, BBC and trade publications.
- Use of our state-of-the-art, comprehensive fact-find and suitability letter writing program where your suitability letters will write themselves.
- Utilise our referral partner relationships with the major mortgage networks and clubs to grow your network of introducers
- Referrals from brand name partners with magazines and national newspapers
We are known for the exceptional service our Advisers provide our customer’s and this is reflected in our exceptional Trustpilot reviews and extremely low Adviser turnover rate. It’s a great time to be joining us with more exclusive partnerships coming to fruition now and over the coming months.
The ideal candidate will be based in Edinburgh with a background in providing sound Equity Release or Mortgage advice. However, if you are on territory, have CeMAP (and ideally CeRER) qualifications and looking to start your journey within this exciting part of the industry it would be great to receive your application.
If you feel that you have the skills required and are looking for a new challenge please apply or forward your CV to our Talent Acquisition Manager, Charlotte at: email@example.com