Responsible Life, a financial services company, are currently looking for a highly organised and driven Administrator to join our team based in Chepstow.
With a keen eye for detail, a methodical approach to work and excellent communication skills, the Administrator will provide support to a team of field based Financial Advisers up and down the country. The Administrator will work within a team of three, ensuring that all case support tasks are completed accurately and efficiently.
Key Responsibilities for the Administrator
- Working within the team to ensure the support tasks list is managed and worked through
- General administrative duties to ensure that all paperwork necessary is completed and checked for client cases
- Making calls to external parties including lenders, solicitors etc. to chase outstanding information or request updates on timescales for documents
- Ensuring that Advisers are kept up to date/notified on progress when supporting with cases
- Effectively managing workloads to keep in line with case deadlines and internal task lists
Skills Requirements for the Administrator:
- Confident user of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with excellent time management
- Outstanding communication skills – both via telephone and email
- Ability to multi-task working on multiple tasks for several Advisers at any one time
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and are looking for a new challenge for your career please apply with your CV or forward your details to our Talent Acquisition Manager Charlotte at email@example.com