Call Quality Assessor
Responsible Life, an international financial services company, are currently looking for a driven individual with a keen eye (and ear!) for detail to join our award-winning team as a Call Quality Assessor.
The Call Quality Assessor will listen to and assess inbound and outbound calls (Live chat conversations) from our Information Centre team to review the quality of these against a number of key internal and external regulatory compliances and processes. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent, responsible service to our customers and on behalf of our partners and this role will play a vital role in ensuring that we maintain our high standards.
As the Call Quality Assessor you will review calls as well as assess how the customer case itself has been handled, ensuring that the correct processes have been followed and information has been recorded accurately on our systems. Your ability to provide constructive and honest feedback, as well as supporting with training for team members and your naturally solution focused approach will work to continuously improve our approach to customer cases within the Information Centre.
Key Responsibilities of the Call Quality Assessor:
- Review and assess calls and cases against key checklists
- Assess calls and cases against: FCA regulatory requirements, Partnership script requirements, general compliance checks, general quality checks
- Create detailed and informative reports and analysis of quality check findings
- Liaise with Team Leaders around feedback, quality reports and suggestions for improvements for their team members
- Provide support and advice with areas of coaching that may be identified following call reviews
- Identify areas of improvements in the current Information Centre processes
- Support with ad-hoc quality check requests from Partners and other bodies
- Assist with the maintenance of scripts and systems
- Input into information centre team updates and training materials to ensure compliance and consistency
Essential Experience for the Call Quality Assessor:
- Previous assessing experience (call assessing/reviewing team performance)
- Strong customer service and call centre experience
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Basic coaching or training experience
- Excellent understanding of the importance of compliance
- Experience working within a regulated environment
- Strong Admin and Organisational Skills
- Good IT skills
Please note, this is a permanent position with working hours 9:00am-5:30pm Monday- Friday however you will be expected to be flexible to work a Friday evening shift 11:30 am – 8:00pm and Saturday shift (9am-5pm) on a monthly rota’d basis.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new challenge, please apply with your full CV or contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Charlotte at email@example.com