VACANCY! GRAPHIC/WEB DESIGNER
Responsible Life, an international financial services firm, are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Graphic/Web Designer to join our market leading team.
We currently work with a wide and varied range of partners such as The Telegraph, Reader’s Digest, Good Housekeeping, Country Living, Prima, Best Magazine and Bank of Ireland.
Our Graphic / Web Designer will have a flair for creating clean and artful web design, and be able to translate and transform basic design requirements into on brand, intuitive and functional designs.
Essential skills for the Graphic / Web Designer:
- Degree educated (design focused)
- Strong graphic / web design experience (able to provide a portfolio of work examples)
- UX/UI Design experience
- Email design experience
- The ability to combine excellent design with user friendliness
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro or other visual design tools
- Proven ability to solve design problems creatively and effectively
Desirable skills for the Graphic / Web Designer:
With offices based int the heart of Royal William Yard, this role will join a team of hard-working and hard playing talented creative minds.
A strong work ethic is essential, working closely with the wider team to ensure projects are completed on time as well as pushing your own personal development. You must be able to work well within the team but also be confident in showing initiative and presenting ideas.
If you have the relevant skills and are looking for a new challenge please apply with your CV or forward your details to our Talent Acquisition Manager Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org