Digital Marketing Executive (PPC)
VACANCY! Digital Marketing Executive (PPC)
Responsible Life, an international financial services firm, are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with a specialist focus in PPC and SEO to join our Marketing Team.
We currently work with a wide and varied range of partners such as The Telegraph, Reader’s Digest, Good Housekeeping, Country Living, Prima, Best Magazine and Bank of Ireland UK. We have a multi-million pound annual marketing budget, and our work has a vast presence both on and offline.
This role will have full ownership of the PPC function for the business, driving campaigns and managing set budgets with a focus on ROI. The Digital Marketing Executive will also work as the key liaison point for the SEO agency we currently use so will need basic knowledge of this function.
Naturally analytical, you will regularly review, report on and adjust our digital campaigns including search, display and video based on campaign performance data.
Alongside this, you will work with the Marketing Team to deliver the business strategy and to understand and implement the wider business objectives.
Essential Skills for the Digital Marketing Executive (PPC):
- Strong PPC experience and knowledge
- SEO knowledge
- Experience managing campaign spends and budgets
- Be data driven and have a good understanding of ROI measurements/attributions
- Strong Excel and analytical skills – the ability to create pivot tables and data graphs
- Knowledge of Google & Microsoft Ads
- Experience in Analytical tools such as Google Analytics or similar
- Proven ability to follow style guidelines
Desirable Skills for the Digital Marketing Executive (PPC):
- Knowledge of social advertising including Facebook
- Basic HTML and copy writing skills
With offices based int the heart of Royal William Yard, this role will join a team of hard-working and hard playing talented creative minds.
A strong work ethic is essential, working closely with the wider team to ensure campaigns are effectively managed as well as pushing your own personal development keeping on top of market knowledge and trends.
If you have the relevant skills and are looking for a new challenge please apply with your CV or forward your details to our Talent Acquisition Manager Charlotte at email@example.com